ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
The Harriet Tubman stamp is now on display as a part of the Smithsonian’s The Value of Money exhibition at the National Museum of American History in Washington, DC. The Smithsonian joins the International Slavery Museum in putting the Harriet Tubman stamp on display to the public.
Check out the full post here!
Keeping with tradition, we covered quite a bit this past week. Here’s a kinda short nearing medium length list of highlights:
- We’re not shipping USPS orders Veterans Day, 11/11
- ..but we’re already thinking about 2019 holiday shipping. Don’t miss these deadlines!
- Isaac talks “Arcade Game Typography”
- One feel week of #NativeAmericanHeritageMonth!
- Arm AIoT Dev Summit
- This week in #VintageComputing
- From the Forums – check out the tronket!
- Have you seen the BrainCraft EDGE BADGE?!
Having a bad day? With the press of a button and your small desktop storage container erupts into flames, creating a perfect visual representation of how life often feels, and a cathartic way to express oneself.
See the full guide here!
- Turtle Graphics in CircuitPython on TFT Gizmo
- CircuitPython Animated Sprite Pendants
- Adafruit STM32F405 Feather Express
- How to Convert a JVC Videosphere into a Monitor for Raspberry Pi and Desktop Computers
- MPU6050 6-DoF Accelerometer and Gyro
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here!