Happy Star Wars Day! Not only has the Star Wars universe brought us massive amounts of joy, fun, and cultural content, it’s also been an incredible source of inspiration for makers over the years (including us!) We’re celebrating May the 4th over here by reviewing some of our favorite Star Wars themed projects, plus searching the web for ideas and builds from makers around the world.
We hope you’re celebrating in style! (And, of course, May the 4th be with you)
Here’s a round-up of some cool stuff/resources for this year:
- Round-up directly from StarWars.com.
- Star Wars Droids Commemorative Forever® Stamps from USPS
- Star Wars snack stand
- Making a Full Metal Mandalorian Helmet
- Star Wars Experts Answer More Questions From Twitter
- Printing a Star Wars-Inspired Hobby Paint Holder
And, last but not least, here’s a list of some of our favorite Star-Wars-themed Adafruit projects:
- Han Solo Blaster Cosplay
- Bluetooth Remote Control for the Lego Droid Developer Kit
- For a taste of the dark side, which you should technically be celebrating tomorrow on Revenge of the 5th, DIY Darksaber Build – 3D Print with PropMaker FeatherWing and BLE
- 3D Printed NeoPixel LED Gas Mask
- Mystical LED Halloween Hood